Wednesday, December 25, 2013
















Dear Family,
Another very fast week! I´m beginning to realize how short this time to serve the Lord really is! But each week is so full of experiences that help me learn and see how much the Lord blesses his missionaries!
This week I got to give a talk in sacrament meeting!  The awesome thing is that I wasn´t afraid or nervous or any of that. It was so weird because I wasn´t nervous and the talk went great and my Spanish went really smooth. Actually I went a little bit long! I was so blessed with divine help and it was so cool to be giving a talk with the Lord´s help. Also I learned at church how important it is to be grateful. I think that as I try my hardest to be grateful for every experience that I have it feels like all my personal concerns go away. I realize how blessed I really am and what a choice privilege it is to be the a representative of Christ.
I really am so so grateful for all the things that I learn here every day! I have never learned so much in such a short amount of time and I can´t wait to see what else the Lord has prepared for me in the coming months. Always know that he is taking good care of me and gives me the strength to make it every day! I love you all so much and hope you have a great Christmas celebrating the birth and life of our Savior!
Love,
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment