Sunday, January 26, 2014


Dear Family,

I think it is so interesting how the actual mission experience has compared to my expectations before I came. I think I´ve found that missionary work really is work. I really am grateful for the chance to work hard for the Lord and see him helping me during the process.

I´ve also realized here how important it is that we are always acting on the gospel. It is so important that we act so that our testimonies can grow. I am able to see so much that people really begin to feel the truth of this gospel when they begin to act on the message and really see that the Lord blesses those who are willing to keep the commandments and invite blessings into their lives.

This week was really cool because we got to do interviews with President Ruiz. I am so grateful for all that he does for the mission and I can really see that he cares about each one of us. He really wants us to have success and I am so grateful for his advice and council. We also got the chance to hear from a General Authority this week. Elder Soares from the seventy came and spoke to the whole entire mission. His native language is Portugues so I thought he did great speaking spanish to us. I can´t tell you how grateful I have come to be for the living prophets and general authorities. It is such a testimony to me of the truthfulness of this gospel and the love of the Lord for each one of us.

In the work this week I really tried hard to put on a smile and be happy in every single moment of the day.


I am trying so hard to convey the joy of the gospel because I really want eveyone here to have a chance to be a part of this happiness. It also really helps me to have love for the work and the people and I am so much happier when I try to convey the joy of the gospel to others.
I don´t think I´ll ever be able to thank the Lord enough for all the blessings of this mission. I am so grateful to be a part of his work and to be a tool in his hands to bring his children out of sadness and darkness into the love and light of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Love,
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment